The Interval 2000 is a coveted chronometer used by coaches for its capabilities of providing accurate time logs, rates and recall features—which include a memory capacity of 2000 data segments (hence interval 2000). These memory capabilities allow for on-the-fly recall and computer upload capabilities (sold separately) to review results. It is a product designed to be reliable for all conditions and is covered under a two year warranty.
Store 2000 splits and/or rates in memory:
- Stores and recalls lap times AND cumulative splits.
- Stroke rates are stored in memory with the time taken.
- Segmented memory allows one to store multiple races or workouts for later recall (along with the time and date they were stored).
Save multiple races, pieces or workouts:
- Simply press the “next segment” button to store data from another race or piece in memory (store up to 2,000 segments).
- Stored segments are identified by date and time started when recalled.
- Count 1, 2 or 3 strokes, strides or cycles.
- View strokes per minute (1/2 stroke resolution) OR seconds per stroke (1/100th second resolutions).
Upload memory data to your computer with the Interval Interface and WatchWare for Windows
- Docking cradle plugs into serial (com) port. Watch drops onto cradle and communicates optically. Data upload is controlled by data transfer software.
- Control upload, store data, sort data and review data. Maintain athlete roster and assign split times and rate to individual athletes.
- Calculate splits for multiple athletes or crews timed in one set or race.
- Automatically calculate distance per stroke and speed based on pool length or other known distance.
- Automatic Backlight
- Clock & Calendar
- Data Upload (With Optional Interface)